[CAUT] becoming an all Steinway School

Clarence Zeches czeches at alltel.net
Mon Dec 17 19:24:41 MST 2007

If you want to hear a horror story about a new "D".  The piano was chosen at
Steinway by the college and was delivered in August 2006.  I was tuning it
this spring and thought something did not look right.  Upon checking I found
a small crack in the soundboard.  I crawled under the piano and was able to
stick my business cards between 4 ribs and the soundboard.  The dealer asked
me to send him the pictures, which I did.  The school had a new "D"
delivered around the first of December 2007.  They said this was only the
2nd time they could remember this happening.

Clarence Zeches, RPT