[CAUT] 5 Pianos

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Tue Dec 18 22:07:48 MST 2007

Hi Kent,

I find all five pianos a tiny bit bright for my taste (But maybe that is
just the close mic?). Try a tuning on the brightest of them all leaning
towards 2:1 octaves by about A5 (and a 4:2 A3:A4) and see if that give a
"sweet pathos" type of sound.

At 09:32 PM 12/18/2007 -0600, you wrote:

>I'm no recording engineer. I'm a piano tech who was a bit desperate to
>improve my voicing skills, and I felt the need to directly and
>objectively compare the different sounds of different pianos
>for the voicing comparisons I wanted to do.
>
>Kent

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner