[CAUT] Tuning with right hand vs. Left

TJGRAVES tjgraves at bsu.edu
Wed Dec 19 11:05:26 MST 2007

I'm a young tech. compared to many of you. I turn 31 tomorrow and have been
a tech. for 10 years now.  I'm a right handed person but when I tune Grands
I've always used my left hand all the way through the treble and switch to
my right in the bass. I've always have had good solid tunings doing it that
way.    For uprights I always use my left.
I've always wondered since it works for me is there is a reason on why I
should use my right hand for grands.
--
Tony Graves RPT
Piano Technician