[CAUT] duplex bar dressing

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Dec 19 21:18:45 MST 2007

> What kind of dressing/filing is done to the duplex bars?   They have
> little grooves like the capo...similar technique?

I agree with David Love. It's unnecessary, or should be. If
anything you do with the finish on the duplex bars, front or
rear, make any difference, you have a severe design problem
that won't be fixed beyond the superficial by anything you can
do with the finish on the front or rear duplex bars.

Ron N