[CAUT] Full-Time Job Opening

Charles K. Ball ckball at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 8 09:33:14 MST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

Below is an ad for a job opening that we have in the University of
Texas at Austin School of Music, starting on February 1, 2007.

Please feel free to email me directly if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Charles

School of Music Piano Technician

The University of Texas at Austin is currently seeking applicants for
a Piano Technician (Technical Staff Assistant V) to assist in the
tuning, repair and maintenance of approximately 260 pianos, 5
harpsichords and 1 fortepiano in the School of Music and elsewhere in
the College of Fine Arts.  Starting monthly salary is $2994.00 or
negotiable depending upon qualifications, plus excellent fringe
benefits.  For more information on this position and to complete an
online application, please go to
<http://www.utexas.edu/hr/employment>www.utexas.edu/hr/employment and
refer to job # 06-12-19-01-4312.
Security sensitive; conviction verification conducted on applicant selected.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer

--
Charles Ball, RPT
Head Piano Technician
mailto:ckball at mail.utexas.edu