[CAUT] RE : Tuning Hammer tip sizes, was Re: huge pitch raise question

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Fri Jan 12 07:20:38 MST 2007

Marcel -
My overall questions remain:

what would be ideal?
how are the pin taper and tip tapers determined and how executed?
how much variation exists from one manufacturer to another in
measurement, process and materials?

Is there some existing documentation in PTG literature or other
source which addresses these questions?

With regard to the contact distance from the becket, your preference is mine.

Thanks

David Skolnik