[CAUT] S&S Hearing Aids!?

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Mon Jan 22 15:00:48 MST 2007

John:

Several years ago Steinway announced a licensing agreement to let the
Steinway name be used on other (high end) products.  I'm sure that if I
were selling hearing aids I'd like having the Steinway name on them
("they're the best for hearing music!!!")   I think it's just an attempt
to get the most money from the product name they have marketed so well
in the past.

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt at smu.edu