[CAUT] steinway with two keyboards

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Mon Jul 16 19:54:09 MDT 2007

On 7/16/07 4:54 PM, "Jon Page" <jonpage at comcast.net> wrote:

>> We could all honestly say we had never seen anything
>> like it since it is the only one in existence.
>
> Not so unusual if you've ever worked on octave-couplers for a reed organ.

Well, this is a real Rube Goldberg version. And the touch was heavier than
anything I¹ve ever seen. I saw it April, 2006, and was glad someone else was
working on it. But, yes, similar in many ways to some tracker organs I¹ve
seen, so probably like reed organ as well (I haven¹t seen one with a
coupler).

Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico