[CAUT] steamer

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 08:06:36 MDT 2007

A coffee can. Drive a flat screwdriver blade through the bottom and turn
over and stand in a boiling pan of water. One of those thermostat controled
sauce pans is great. Set the key so the bushing sits over the plume of
steam. You need a prop to hold it level.

Pick the key up and set the next one down over the steam. Remove the
bushing. Repeat. They come out about as fast as you can work.

I'll look at what Trix is using when I'm in Dale Erwin's shop today.

Keith Roberts