[CAUT] steamer

Garee, Anne E. agaree at admin.fsu.edu
Fri Jul 20 09:16:53 MDT 2007

Alan,

Check out the Shark Steamer that was featured in the journal earlier
this year.  It is hand-held or sits on the bench for hands-free use.  It
directs the steam in a very narrow path which is great for targeting
just the bushing.  You can have a handful of keys in one hand and the
tweezers or needle nose in the other.

Here is a link I found just now through Google.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-6/qid=1184864331/ref=sr_1_6/60
1-9110439-1358515?ie=UTF8&asin=B000GHDN38

I got mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond but they are available through
Target, etc.  Nice tool.

Anne Garee

Anne Garee, Program Director for Piano Technology

Florida State University College of Music

132 N. Copeland Street

Tallahassee, FL 32306-1180

850-645-7873

agaree at fsu.edu