[CAUT] steamer

Ted Sambell edward.sambell at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 20 10:53:18 MDT 2007

The reason soaking might not work is because of drying out. One should consider cutting wedges of hammer felt to fit into the mortices. to keep them wet. Take a look at Bill Spurlock's website: www.spurlocktools.com I like to insert his sizing cauls and lightly dry the keys with a heat gun.

Ted Sambell