[CAUT] e-bay pianos

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Mon Jul 23 11:22:40 MDT 2007

Paul,

This just in:  5'8" 1936 Steck in Cedar Rapids, IA, for $2500.  I went over
it with one of my customers and was quite pleasantly surprised at its
condition, tone, etc..  (My customer didn't fall in love with it, so she's
not interested.)  The owners' last name is [...elided...].
They're pretty pressured to sell it and have dropped the price from 4K
already.

Annie Grieshop