[CAUT] last day

Wimblees at aol.com Wimblees at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 21:35:24 MDT 2007

Hi Gang

Tonight I am writing to you from Birmingham, AL. Tomorrow morning  Jan and I
fly to Hawaii to start a new life. It has been, to say the least, a  very
exciting three months since I was fired. Who would have thought that at my  age,
(Sunday was my 62nd birthday), I would be starting a new tuning business.  But
for some reason, I guess this is where God, or someone, wants me to be.

As I get accustomed to more humidity, and almost constant temperature, I am
sure I will find new and exciting problems with pianos. I will keep you guys
informed, and get answers when needed.

And just in case any of you are interested, there is already talk of the
Hawaii chapter hosting a seminar.

Willem (Wim)  Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, Hawaii
Author, "The Business of Piano  Tuning".
available from Potter  Press.
www.pianotuning.com