[CAUT] Keybed repair

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Thu Mar 1 09:25:10 MST 2007

Hey, Dave,

I'm a charter member of the "I Can Do It" Club, but I think in this case I
would arrange to send the piano to NY and let Steinway try to rebuild it.
You appear to have some serious problems to deal with here.  If "it seems as
if the rim has spread apart a bit at the bottom but not the top", maybe it
has.

Good Luck,
Ken Z.

--