[CAUT] Rubeinstein 12' 2" piano

Richard Adkins radkins at coe.edu
Sat Mar 3 08:36:12 MST 2007

http://www.rubensteinpianos.com/piano/piano-01.html

I searched both PTG list and Caut, but found no mention of this
piano, which supposedly was exhibited at the  2006
California State PTG Convention. Did anyone see/hear/play
this instrument? What did you think of it's sound, compared
to say Fazioli, for example?

I can see there are agraffes on the bass bridge. Is the treble
bridge conventional, or are the pins set like Wapin pins?

There is an interview published on the website, but it doesn't
give any indication as to the tone quality, or size of the tone.

Reply to me privately, and keep this off list, if you like.

Richard