[CAUT] Spider dolly

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 8 08:24:49 MST 2007

It was Decals Unlimited that carried the dolly.  I'm not sure if it is still
available.  Phone 651-429-4465

What's the size of the grand?

Paul C

Subject: Re: [CAUT] Spider dolly

Hey, Ed,

I don't think I've ever seen a curved-leg spider dolly.  We have a concert
grand on a Colson dolly here, and I painted it last year with a couple of
cans of semi-gloss black Rustoleum.  I covered the casters with some plastic
sacks, took it apart, and painted it outside.  It looks great - vast
improvement over battleship grey.

I have a little grease gun that takes the 3 oz tubes.  I use multipurpose
lithium grease on all our artist benches.  Also on the casters on the big
spider dolly our Bose sits on.

Regards,
Ken Z.