[CAUT] Salary

Carl Root carldroot at comcast.net
Wed Mar 14 12:37:22 MST 2007

I suspect the information that you want is available in the 2006 PTG
survey but I don't believe it was reported as such in either the
published report or the extended version.  If and when I get a hold
of the raw data, I will try to extract the income figures from CAUTs
who indicated that they are employed in a full time position.

Carl