[CAUT] Salary

johnsond johnsond at stolaf.edu
Thu Mar 15 07:09:37 MST 2007

It is feasible for us to do some kind of updated CAUT salary survey
amongst ourselves?  Perhaps have our committee come up with a few clear
good questions that make distinctions between full or part time,
employee or contracted? I  imagine the office would be happy to compile
that information for us.  I'm sure most of us would really be interested
to know what is an accurate "average" figure across the country, and
could be a meaningful start point with negotiations.

d.