[CAUT] False Beats and George Winston

Tim Geinert geinert at drtel.net
Fri Mar 16 08:10:17 MST 2007

Bill,
In conjunction with the massaging.... I tap the strings sideways in
situations like this all the time and have not broken a string.  I would do
that and the massaging before trying the emery cloth, as that would be a
pain on only one unison by itself.  If the massage and the sideways don't
help, then shoeshining the capo is probably worth the trouble.
tim g