[CAUT] False Beats and George Winston

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Mar 16 12:00:35 MST 2007

At 12:30 PM 3/16/2007 -0600, you wrote:
>Dennis, that is excellent advice.  The once I tuned for him is was a
>very similar experience.  He was graciously appreciative of all that
>I did for him, and not the least negative about what the piano, or
>my dealing with it, lacked.
>tim geinert
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "johnsond" <johnsond at stolaf.edu>

My experience with him is getting old/stale, but my impression is
that you should not feel intimidated by him and his demands (how many
page tech rider??) A good solid tuning on a well regulated instrument
is all he needs. I base this on the fact that, even though I remember
a full page of individual tuning offsets in that pile of tech rider
pages, it was before I had an ETD. I did my normal ET, explained that
that page looked like Sanskrit to me and he was fine with it.

Enjoy the concert, you'll have earned it.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.