[CAUT] False Beats and George Winston

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Fri Mar 16 22:48:31 MST 2007

I've tuned for the man twice now and I anticipate doing it again.  He is
exceptionally nice and easy to please.  As mentioned he sends along a two
page request for the technician.  Don't worry about it, just do your normal
thing and make sure the piano is decent.  You might try tuning the treble a
little sharp, he likes that.  Other techs who have worked with him tell me
the same thing.  He gave me an autographed copy of his CD once and we sat
back stage and gabbed for an hour.  In my past experience he never wears
shoes, he just shows up on stage barefoot and in blue jeans.  He plays a
hellova harmonica solo too.  He will also thank the technician before the
audience.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV