[CAUT] Agraffe alignment

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Mar 18 06:56:50 MST 2007

To be honest... I have seen this a lot as well... and in just about
every make of piano I see these days.  I believe this has much more to
do with the general state of the market itself then anything else.  JMO

RicB

    I have seen this, a lot!  It amazes me that a piano company that
    consistantly has such sloppy manufacturing can, with a straight
    corporate face, call
    itself the "standard" piano of the world.  And what really amazes me
    is that I
    never saw this kind of incompetent construction from the same
    manufacturer
    between 1900 and 1940.  Where did the quality go?

    Ed Foote RPT