[CAUT] BALDWIN tray-height?List,

pismo dgurnee at humboldt1.com
Sun Mar 18 08:05:45 MST 2007

Mark,

If the tray pins are the same height and the back of the tray is level,
check for tray warp.  This is most likely to happen with the presence
of a tray return spring at one end causing the opposite end to warp
upward.  If that is ever the occasion reposition the spring to the
opposite end of the tray and allow it to unwarp.  I wish you well.

Dan Gurnee, HSU Ret.