[CAUT] add capstans to tray?

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Mar 24 06:34:39 MST 2007

Hi Dave..

I see what you are pointing at now... yes... it is to assure individual
lifting of the damper at half blow. .. grin.. sorry

Cheers
RicB

    Hi RicB-
    But you said "
     >the reasons for capstans is to
     >         >assure that each hammer lifts at exactly half blow.
    You godda have meant "each damper lifts at exactly half blow",
    goddant you?
    As long as your in a esplaining mood, I'm still not sure I get
    it.  Any chance you could run a step by step, starting with dampers
    installed but without topflange screw tightened?
    David S
    sorry for leaving the original text, but it were relevant