[CAUT] add capstans to tray?

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sat Mar 24 06:20:04 MST 2007

Hi RicB-
But you said "
>the reasons for capstans is to
>         >assure that each hammer lifts at exactly half blow.
You godda have meant "each damper lifts at exactly half blow", goddant you?
As long as your in a esplaining mood, I'm still not sure I get
it.  Any chance you could run a step by step, starting with dampers
installed but without topflange screw tightened?
David S
sorry for leaving the original text, but it were relevant