[CAUT] Capstans to Tray

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Sat Mar 24 17:42:58 MST 2007

OK, there is more than one way to an end. You say tomatoe, I say potater.

A more interesting topic of discussion would be the underlever which has
the 'spoon' as that which contacts the key end lifter felt.

I have posted how I perceive the underlever should travel.
I'd be more interested on thoughts for regulating this execution.

Also preferences as to whether the felt should be on the key or on
the underlever.
OK, should be a different topic.  U change it.

Changing topic slightly and not quite putting a damper on it.
--

Regards,

Jon Page