[CAUT] FW: CAUT Position Announcement (NEC)

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Wed Mar 28 07:18:04 MST 2007

On Mar 27, 2007, at 9:33 PM, Ron Nossaman wrote:

>> $140,000???  You sell yourself to cheap!
>> David Love
>

> Maybe, but then I can't do most of that.
> Ron N
Looked to me like ability to write impressive memos, and to talk like
an academic bureaucrat, are the main skills they want. And then, Oh
yes!, they do want you, by the way, to be a top notch concert
technician. <G>. Actually, if they are serious about what they are
writing there, they have more or less the right idea about where to
go and how to go there, even if it _is_ expressed in bureaucrat-talk.
If only they have the funds to back up the rhetoric (not just salary
for the "Director"), they might go places.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu