[CAUT] FW: CAUT Position Announcement (NEC)

Vincent Earl Mrykalo v.mrykalo at utah.edu
Wed Mar 28 10:39:04 MST 2007

I dunno, extensive comma use can be impressive.

Vince Mrykalo RPT
University of Utah

Like I said, I can't do most of that. No Bachelor's degree, so
I'm demonstrably ineducable and don't speak academes, no three
years' supervisory and management experience in an academic
setting, and few if any detectable political skills, which
takes care of most everything on the list but the piano work.
I also use too many commas, which disqualifies me for the
extensive report and proposal writing.

Looks like I'm stuck here.

<G>
Ron N