[CAUT] FW: CAUT Position Announcement (NEC)

Carl Root carldroot at comcast.net
Fri Mar 30 04:45:56 MST 2007

One has to wonder what sort of conditions have existed at the
conservatory that have lead the administrators to believe that they
need to have someone present on evenings and weekends.  It isn't at
all clear if this is in a supervisory capacity of some sort or as a
standby technician.  Of much greater concern, of course, is their
expectation regarding how many hours per week the job requires.

Carl