[CAUT] bummer

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Tue May 1 20:59:37 MDT 2007

Washed out by the Tide, Wim?  I'm sorry to hear that -- even when it turns
out to have been for the best, it's still tough.  My mantra for such moments
is "It will have been worthwhile...."

Truman State (Kirksville, MO) has a job open.  The pay's not great, but I
hear the folks there are nice.

http://hr.truman.edu/jobs/postings/piano_technician.stm

Annie Grieshop