[CAUT] bummer

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Wed May 2 06:48:54 MDT 2007

Hi Wim,
That's a shame!  The U of A just does not know what they are losing.
One of our problems is we work with, and I'm making a broad
generalization here, university musicians...moody, self centered,
jealous, picky, demanding.  I appreciate your friendship and the
tremendous amount of knowledge you possess in piano technology.  You
have been a teacher, mentor and friend.  This won't put food on the
table or pay the bills but just know that your colleagues in piano
technology appreciate you very much.  I wish them luck in finding
someone who will produce at the quality you have given them....
Something will open up...you're too good for it not to.

Joy!
Elwood

Elwood Doss, Jr., M.M.E., RPT
Piano Technician/Technical Director