[CAUT] Critter-damaged balance punchings in Yamaha P-22s

Nancy Salmon nmsalmon at gmail.com
Wed May 9 14:23:30 MDT 2007

Hello, I'm thoroughly enjoying these discussions
         If you're looking for something more 'organic'. Lavendar and cedar
are supposed to repel moth and mice. I've had pretty good luck with a pump
spray of lavendar & cedar oils that I got at the Container Store on one of
my big city forays. It has a pretty strong scent too, though not as
obnoxious as moth flakes. This is a rural area. (Cayenne pepper is also
supposed to work but I've found it disappointing). Use your head about where
to spray it - not metal parts, beneath the balance rail where they nest,
around the pedals where they enter, under an upright lid again where they
enter.
Nancy Salmon
Frostburg State University
Frostburg, MD 21532