[CAUT] Are there many piano techs who are veterans?

maxpiano maxpiano at sc.rr.com
Sun May 13 05:59:02 MDT 2007

Yes, slight tinnitus but not related to my two years in the Army (drafted in
1957).  I remember once as a child -- the occasion was sleeping on our porch
(because it was too hot to sleep inside) on a sticky summer night in
Maine -- that it sounded like leaky steam pipes off in the distance.

It is louder now and at the moment sounds like crickets chirping (somewhere
outside).

Bill Maxim, RPT
South Carolina