[CAUT] Agraffes and dampers

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Tue May 15 09:32:07 MDT 2007

Hi Joe,

  As many on this list are already aware, here at California Institute
of the Arts we have made a video titled "Non-Traditional Piano Use." It
is a 35 minute primer that guides the viewer through exploring the
extended sound world of the piano, and doing so in ways that are piano
friendly. It is our contribution to taking a sane approach to extended
techniques at the piano. (An order form is attached.) Sounds like you
would appreciate the fact that while we were in production, the working
title was "It's the Dampers, Stupid!" (a la the then popular
Clintonism, "It's the economy, stupid").

 Cheers,

 Alan Eder, RPT