[CAUT] Digest, Vol 1103, Issue 85 Moving Wippen Rail

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 14:14:55 MST 2007

A question back to you. A balance type scale. It has a platform 4 inches
across. the weight doesn't change due to where you put the load on the
platform. It is still transfered back to the point on the lever that the
platform is attached. According to you if we move the load farther from the
fulcrum the weight should change. The design of the intermediary device has
a lot to do with it I think.

Keith