[CAUT] Digest, Vol 1103, Issue 85 Moving Wippen Rail

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Nov 2 09:09:55 MST 2007

Hi Keith

Been thinking on an off about this during the day and it dawned on me
that your idea of the jack center being the determinant for the output
arm length and that the angle the jack takes makes no difference is
analogous to the position of the capstan hole on the key being the
determinant  for the output arm length of a key and that it matters not
which angle you insert the capstan.

I'll leave it to you to take it from there.

Cheers
RicB