[CAUT] Unfortunate D/C problem

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 21:24:12 MST 2007

Rust isn't just where you can see it. It attacks all metal parts, over, under, around and through.
In addition to new strings, and getting the bottom of the plate sandblasted, you might also want to check the key pins, center pins, damper wires, key leads, trap bolts, etc. etc.  Sounds like someone owes the church a new piano.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of