[CAUT] Insta-coiler

Tim Coates tcoates1 at sio.midco.net
Sat Nov 3 04:29:36 MST 2007

I had been using the same Insta-coiler for twenty years.  No
problems.  I got nervous that it showed signs of being worn so I
bought a new one to be safe.   Well, the new one's design was
changed.  It broke immediately.  The inner part was made and designed
differently.  So, I redesigned the inner part and had a high tech
machine shop make it.  The new design works perfectly as does my
twenty year old tool.  The new tool has a different design somewhat
than the old tool, but it is very smooth and makes great coils.

If enough people are interested I can have more made.  The larger the
run the lower the cost.

Tim Coates
Wapin Company, LLP