[CAUT] Why a Toolbag Rather Instead of a Toobox/Case

johnsond johnsond at stolaf.edu
Mon Nov 5 08:27:44 MST 2007

Hi-

Lots of options out there for softer, shoulder bags and they really do
work great.  I found a cosmetic type bag by "Protocol" on the clearance
table at Pennys for only $10.00 and it works perfectly.  It holds the
Duluth Trading tool roll easily in the main compartment which can
removed for lighter transport around the building when just tuning.  I
think the current model regular price on the bags are only around
$30.00. I was prepared to spend well over 10 times what I did, but not
necessary.

Dennis Johnson
St. Olaf College