[CAUT] WT intonation/violin

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Nov 6 10:38:42 MST 2007

Hi Ed,

Is there a chance that another piece might NOT have "lined up" with this
temperament? Did you just get lucky? I'm always worried that a piece
will not be in the "smooth keys" (my words) and go opposite of what you
wrote. I guess that's why I opt for the horrible ET. (But you have
gotten me to use different WTs in studios where several teachers love
it!)

Thanks.
Jim Busby BYU