[CAUT] CAUT credential vs. academic program?

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Nov 6 11:46:57 MST 2007

Hi Eric,

If we do kind of a "sustained media blitz" (after we have a
"credential") to technicians, administrators, piano faculty, etc. I can
see this recognition coming in short order. It may be "putting the cart
before the horse" but in the long term planning we should consider this.

Best,

Jim

<<<Every little step towards getting institutions to recognize what we
do is important not only to ourselves but also to others whose positions
could well be compared to ours in equity investigations.>>>

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT

Director of Piano Services

Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music

University of Cincinnati