[CAUT] CAUT credential vs. academic program?

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Wed Nov 7 08:27:36 MST 2007

Hi,

How many of the job descriptions even specify RPT status? I think the goal
of a caut test is noble, but I know of two positions where the techs are
quite competant--and not RPT's--and have no intention of every bothering to
"take the test".

My point is that for the folks in administration qualifications are a
"blip" on their chart. They want the best they can find for the least
funding. At best we may be seen as craftsmen, but never "artists".

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner