[CAUT] CAUT credential vs. academic program?

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Nov 12 09:01:16 MST 2007

Grin....

RicB

    The only thing accurate about the paragraph below is the first sentence,
    which I presume serves as an introduction to the rest of the
    paragraph.  No
    one said anything like what is being suggested, but let's not let
    the facts
    get in the way of our opinions.  By the way, just a reminder, there
    is no
    current class assignment that the list be filled with 2500 words of
    pure BS
    per day.

    David Love
    davidlovepianos at comcast.net
    www.davidlovepianos.com

    ....  The irony of it all is that the worst accusations leveled come
    from the most guilty party I have ever met."