[CAUT] stage dolly replacement wheels

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Tue Nov 13 15:06:45 MST 2007

Affiliated Caster & Wheel, Inc in Denver, CO, is a Colson distributor.  More
different casters, wheels, etc than I thought existed in the world.  Phone
303-221-1260.  I had to go to them a couple of years ago to find wheels
with a high enough load rating to handle our Bosendorfer.

Regards,
Ken Z.

--
Ken Zahringer, RPT