[CAUT] CAUT credential vs. academic program?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Nov 15 06:27:16 MST 2007

Ditto the ditto. except that I usually have to put in 6 days a week
because of so many recitals.  I do, however, have to keep my hours to 40
per week, so I often can leave early on some days giving me time to tune
outside once in a while....mostly just for faculty tho. :>) It would be
nice to be a candlemaker- they only work on wickends ;>)

Paul T.Williams RPT
UNL

Ken Zahringer <ZahringerK at missouri.edu>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
11/14/2007 03:42 PM
Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] CAUT credential vs. academic program?

Ditto to all that, except I just take one day a week for my private
clients,
thus working six.  Ain't life grand!

Ken Zahringer

--