[CAUT] certificate-Off Topic

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Thu Nov 15 10:10:43 MST 2007

My certificate has a place for the year seal so when I had it
professionally framed, I had them construct the frame where I can take
the back off and place the new date seal on the certificate.  It's about
time to put another one on, come to think of it. Mine proudly hangs in
my office.
Joy!
Elwood

Rev. Elwood Doss, Jr., M.M.E; RPT