[CAUT] certificate-Off Topic

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Nov 15 10:50:54 MST 2007

> Hey Ron,
>
> Ya gotta quit drinking that cheap stuff....certificates were less than a
> dollar.

Ok, add the envelope, and somebody stuffed and addressed them,
and postage was $0.58 for mine. Times how many?

> The certificates spotlight the new logo.
> Many thanks to Israel Stein who brought the new logo to the board for
> consideration.
> DP
>
> Dale Probst, RPT

New logo? I see the current PTG logo at lower left, and the
old PTG logo that's been on my business cards and billing pads
for the last thirty years in the upper center. Seems like sort
of a non-event...

Ron N