[CAUT] Hygrometers

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Nov 16 00:02:05 MST 2007

I dont know about Wall Mart... but these max min things abound in many
stores of all kinds.  We get what looks nearly identical to the Radio
Shack one at a place called  Bil Tema... which is a kind of expanded car
supply/parts store.  If you buy 10 of these things and put them on the
table you might be suprised to see a couple of them reading quite
different then the rest... so they are not alllll that dependable.

Might be a good idea to have a single super dependable unit of some sort
or another to have as a reference for checking out cheapies that you
sell further to customers.

I have no idea what kind of expected life time there is on these things

Cheers
RicB

    So, where in Walmart does one go to find such a thing?   And is
    there anyone
    there who would know what a "thermo-hygrometer" is?
    thanks
    les bartlett