[CAUT] Hygrometers

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Nov 16 04:33:25 MST 2007

reggaepass at aol.com wrote:
>   I consider my cheapie hygrometers to be a "better than nothing" source
> of tracking changes in RH, when used in comparison with itself on
> different days.  It's relative-relative humidity.
>
> Alan Eder

That's my take on it, too.  I can say, "Last time I was here, this was
reading ___° ___%."  Right now the four different ones I have are all
reading within 2° and 3% of each other.  Well... actually... the old
Micronta is giving an error reading for humidity, since it doesn't read
below 25%, but as the others are at 23-24%, I'll give it the benefit of
the doubt.

None are what you would consider fast acting, so my MO is to set up the
guage at the start of the tuning and read it at the end.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076