[CAUT] Hygrometers

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Fri Nov 16 15:17:18 MST 2007

The hygrometer accuracy, is not as important, as is thought. (I didn't mean
large error)
It is a relative thing, you would be comparing with your previous reading
with the same instrument.
I realize there is a degradation over time as the sensor gets contaminated.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca